* Latest columns in Weekend magazine:
- May 10th: break-up of radio duo "Mattie & Wietze": click here to read it.
- May 17th: Patty's departure from "Shownieuws": click here to read it. In this column, the enfant terrible of Dutch showbiz revealed that her gift shop "By Patty" won't open at the Marble Stella Maris Corendon Hotel in San Antonio on Ibiza island on June 1st as it was supposed to be initially. Yesterday, Patty wrote a short message on Facebook telling that she would inform her fans later about the new location of her store.
Source: Weekend, Mediacourant.nl, Facebook,
* On May 7th, Patty Brard took part in the single release party of Dutch singer Sasja Brouwers at Club Roekz in Vinkeveen, NL. The first copy of the single entitled "Onze dag" was presented to Sasja by the SBS 6 star.
* On May 15th, the former Luv' singer and Hilmar Mulder (editor-in-chief of Dutch women's magazine "Libelle") opened the Libelle Zomerweek (Libelle's summer week) in Almere, NL.
Source: Libelle, social media
* On May 16th, Patty started the taping of the new season of BNN/NP0 3's panel game "Ranking the Stars" (hosted by Paul de Leeuw). She posted backstage pictures with Dutch model Sylvia Geersen and former super heavyweight kickboxer Remy Bonjasky on social media:
Sylvia & Patty
Patty & Remy
Patty and fellow celebrities in the "Ranking the Stars" studio
Source: Patty Brard on social media
* On May 16th, the 10.50 pm edition of "Shownieuws" (SBS 6's entertainment news program) featured Airen Mylene as the anchor with Patty Brard and Maurice Wijnen as experts. The TV program drew 607.000 viewers (market share: 16.1%).
Source: SBS 6, SKO, Patty Brard's Twitter account