mercredi 22 avril 2015

Marga and José in Privé and Story: "Patty, why do you spit on Luv?"

The latest issues of Dutch celebrity gossip magazines "Privé" and "Story" feature articles about Marga Scheide and José Hoebee who discuss their disagreement with Patty Brard. The reason of their augument is the publication of the forthcoming photo book "The Story of Luv". Marga and José support this project supervised by Peter Boonstra. Patty wants to veto it. 

The article in Privé includes pictures of Marga and José in Ibiza. 



Marga told Story: "I don't understand why Patty is opposed to this book. José and I immediately worked on it. I know how the book will look like and I think we can be proud of it. José and I will be present at the release party. Well, Patty has always been eccentric. I've always been closer to José. She became one of my best friends whereas Patty has always remained a colleague. The three of us have been through so many things and of course there were tensions. That's how it is when you live with the same persons 24/7. We had a hectic schedule, we traveled a lot and sometimes we didn't know where we were. But we had a lot of fun. This period bring back lots of good memories."

Source: Privé, Story, Facebook, Twitter (@Roddelvrouw)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire