dimanche 23 juillet 2017

José on Bonnie in "Nieuwe Revu"



The latest issue of Dutch magazine "Nieuwe Revu" features a portrait of Dutch singer Bonnie St. Claire entitled "Who does she think she is?". The article also includes the reactions of her friends (among them Luv' singer José Hoebee).

Here's what José said about Bonnie

"I've been a friend of Bonnie for 35 years. In the mid-1980s we formed the occasional duo "Bonnie & José". A couple of years ago we tried to perform together again but we gave up rapidly. I can't and I don't want to be negative about Bonnie because she is a good friend of mine and we are still in touch. What happened to her hurt me. I know how kind and good she is. She has a unique voice. I think she's a good and professional singer as well as a nice girl. I don't like the media circus around her. It's the name of the game in showbiz: when you're linked with something bad, the press always refers to that. When I drink a glass of wine nothing happens. But when Bonnie drinks wine, the next day there are headlines telling she's drunk. When I call her she is sober and she sounds very clear. She remains my friend.

Source: De Nieuwe Revu, Martin Vink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire