mardi 20 juin 2017

Hans and José's tribute messages to Sandra Reemer


Dutch pop singer and TV presenter Sandra Reemer died two weeks ago and shocked the Netherlands (see news posted on June 6th, 2017). 

José Hoebee and Sandra respected each other. Both of them were part of Hans van Hemert's artist roster in the 1970s. 

On June 13th, an emotional memorial service for Sandra was held at Kasteel Maurick in Vught, NL and attended by family, friends and colleagues from the Dutch showbiz (including José and Hans).



Here's what Hans posted on his Facebook page:

"Dear Sandra, from 1967 to 1977 we made 17 top hits. Most of them with Andres (Dries). I remember your solo album "Trust In Me". I could enjoy the deep timbre of your voice. What a revelation! This revelation of your deep timbre happened with "The party's over". According to me we were the first to do it.....well at least at the Nationale Songfestival (Dutch preselection for the Eurovision Song Contest) :) Do you remember when you were angry at me because I launched another duo "Mouth & MacNeal"? Actually I liked it. This story showed your ambitious of becoming the best....Fortunately this feud didn't last and in 1972 we had an international hit with "Als het on de liefde gaat". I think we recorded it in four languages. What a shock that you're not here anymore. Rest in peace. It was a honour to know you and to work with you. Yesterday I felt that many people respected you at the memorial service at Kasteel Maurick. It was a moment full of love, respect and sorrow. With Love, Hans van Hemert."

Here's what José wrote on her Facebook page:

"A beautiful memorial service....with friends and family of Sandra.....hard moment but strangely enough also pleasant after that....Sandra must have enjoyed it from heaven above....I hope that my man Will and her had a drink....I want to thank the family for allowing me to be here....Good night Sandra...."

Source: Facebook

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire