jeudi 30 mars 2017

Patty in "Story": the reason why she sells her villa!



The latest issue of Dutch celebrity gossip magazine "Story" features an article about Patty Brard. Last week, several Dutch news websites announced that the diva and her husband Antoine had put their villa in Amstelveen up for sale (see previous post). The selling price is 2.145.000 €. This villa was built in 2010. 

She told Story what motivated her decision to leave her dream house. "I rarely see Antoine. As an architect, he is busy with seven houses simultaneously in Ibiza. Antoine is living his dream and I wish him all the best. But I miss him terribly. I don't like the house anymore. Our house on the Amstel is too big for me alone," the SBS 6 star explained.

Source: Story

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire