dimanche 16 février 2014

Patty Brard: "Here comes the bride!"


Two days ago, on Valentine's day, Patty Brard wore a wedding dress designed by Mary Borsato on SBS 6 program "Show Vandaag" (189.000 viewers / market share: 4.5%). Suddenly, Patty's fiancé, architect Antoine van de Vijver appeared in the studio with a large bouquet of red roses. The diva burst into tears. Even her colleagues Beau van Erven Dorens and Marlayne Sahupala had tears in their eyes. "I love you, you're the sweetest woman in the world," Antoine said to Patty. "Ever since I met you everything has been perfect. This is the symbol of my love for you," he added while he gave her the bouquet. 
Antoine has asked for her hand in marriage several times since 2006 but because of the renovation of their house the couple has often postponed their plan. "I think we're going to marry this year. He has always been there for me. And I'm so happy about it. Thank you honey!" the former Luv' singer cried. 

Source: Martin Vink, SBS 6, Stichting KijkOnderzoek, De Telegraaf, RTL Nieuws....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire